[Discuss-gnuradio] libusb-win32 for USRP

From: irene159
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] libusb-win32 for USRP
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:12:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am running GNU Radio on Cygwin and I would like to use USRP hardware.
Software requirements are still a confusing for me:
- USRP Driver is successfully installed (following
gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRPWindowsDriverInstall instructions)
- libusb-win32-device-bin-0.1.10.1 and sdcc-2.6.0 are also installed
- The PYTHONPATH is fixed to be /usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages
- usrp and gr-usrp exist in /usr/src/gnuradio-3.1.1
1) Did I forget something?
When trying to run “import usrp” I get an Import Error.
I realised that “make” command in the usrp folder isn’t successful
apparently due to usrp_basic.cc file errors all associated to usb such as
usb.h include or functions like _usb_strerror.
2) Does anybody have an idea where the problem comes from?
3) I found usb.h in libusb-win32-device-bin-0.1.10.1 that I have placed in
\usr\include\libusb-win32-device-bin-0.1.10.1, where must this folder be in
order to be found when running make at \usr\src\gnuradio-3.1.1\usrp?
Thank you for your help!
Regards,
Irene