[Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Matlab interface to USRP

From: Kevin Rudd
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Matlab interface to USRP
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:45:56 -0400

I know no one asked for it, but I am going to throw my two cents in on
this discussion.

I model and simulate RF systems in MATLAB all day long.  Some of which
are very complex.  MATLAB is easy to use and very powerful for that
purpose.   It would be great to demonstrate the systems using the USRP.

I bought a USRP and many of the daughter boards.  I played around with
it and GNU Radio for several months.  Unfortunately, it now sits in my
office unused.  It is unfortunate, because I know how useful it can be.

I hope that one day I can use it for my needs.
Kevin