Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] two questions about the general communication sys

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] two questions about the general communication system
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 01:35:53 -0400

Bill Stevenson wrote:
2, In GNURadio, is there a random number generator? e.g. i wanna generate a series of random number between 0 and 255? Anyone can tell me how to generate that? Thank u!!!

GNU Radio is not a programming language. GNU Radio is built from several languages. Almost all languages have a random number generator. We don't know if you're looking for a random number in a C++ block, or within python code. Look up how to generate random numbers in the respective language.

- George