[Discuss-gnuradio] DTMF, AFSK1200 gnuradio block

From: griff
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DTMF, AFSK1200 gnuradio block
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:20:14 -0500

Hello all:

I'm new to gnuradio.  Is anyone working on a gnuradio block that can
detect DTMF tones, or 1200 baud AFSK (packet radio)?
Can this be done (in python) using existing gnuradio filter blocks?

I've been using multimon (http://www.baycom.org/~tom/ham/linux/multimon.html)
to decode DTMF, etc., but I'd like to do it in gnuradio.

I see that gnuradio.org/trac/ticket/318 is titled "Support DTMF",
but evidently this is some type of support needed by OpenBTS.

Griff

--
This message was sent on behalf of address@hidden at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/address@hidden/10866087.html