[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio roadmap and master thesis

From: Mikael Johansson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio roadmap and master thesis
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:01:34 +0100

Hi

This is the first time I write to this list so I firstly would like to express my appreciation for this project providing vast resources in the wireless field, Thanks!

I am curious about what (and when) to expect from future releases, I briefly searched the mail archive for information with no success. The below link on the "Presentations" page is unfortuneately broken (GNU Radio & USRP: Current Capabilities and Future Directions @ CCCamp 2007) .
I am aware of the Roadmap page but I would like to understand priority of different things and also status of ongoing work. The company I work for is about to sponsor a couple of master thesis based on GNU radio so maybe we could help out by testing some features in Beta state? So how do I know what and when stuff is available in Beta state?

Best Regards
 Mike