[Discuss-gnuradio] Tetra receiver

From: Grzegorz Suder
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tetra receiver
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:56:13 +0100

Hello,
I've looked through Wiki and discussion archives but I haven't found answer for my question. Is there any working code for Gnu Radio that is able to receive Tetra subscriber (not base station) signal and convert it into bitstream? I believe that demodulation is already done (DQPSK as I know) but there is still timing and slot separation issue. Seems that there were attempts to introduce support for inband signaling for Gnu Radio but last information I've found are from 2007.
Regards,