[Discuss-gnuradio] half duplex operation

From: neha kochar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] half duplex operation
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:47:56 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am pretty new to gnu so kindly help me with my silly problems. I am trying to implement a transmitter receiver handshake in which the transmitter first sends a 'Ready to send' and the receiver upon receiving it sends a 'Clear to send' back. After this the TX is supposed to send data and RX is supposed to receive it which they are not being able to do. I have tried using a single antenna with auto tr mode enabled. I have also tried to use two separate antennas at different frequencies however none of these work. I would appreciate it if someone could guide me regarding this. Thanks a lot everyone.

Regards

Neha