[Discuss-gnuradio] Definition of USB Interfaces is different in Windows

From: Ujala Qasim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Definition of USB Interfaces is different in Windows
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 01:01:39 +0600

Hi,

I am writing a Windows interface for USRP using libusb-win32. However, I am facing a problem. When I run the testlibusb wizard (a utility tool for displaying information about USB devices) in Windows, it tells me that the USRP has only one interface: Interface 0. This interface has three alternative settings. Each having 6 endpoints. These interfaces are different than those defined in usrp_interfaces.h. Please let me know which interface should I be using as the RX and TX interface in Windows?

Thanks.