Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.11 Transmit with Barker spreading on USRP1?

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.11 Transmit with Barker spreading on USRP1?
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:02:10 -0400

 One other change I made in that branch, that other people may be interested in: I now build a C++-only accessible library, so people building gnuradio apps just in C++ can access the BBN blocks. I've followed the gnuradio naming convention and call it libgnuradio-bbn. I think that it's appropriate, but can easily change it should anyone object/suggest another name.

 And for those working with 802.11b and the USRP2, I now have my version of the bbn_80211b_rx.py in there (called bbn_80211b_rx_usrp.py). I believe it's similar to the one Colby has in the usrp2_version branch, and I don't think mine had any additional features, but it's there in case anyone wants to take a look.
 Doug

--
Doug Geiger