[Discuss-gnuradio] Multihop network using BBN 802.11b

From: Arvind Prasanna
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multihop network using BBN 802.11b
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 01:43:19 -0500

Hi All,

I am trying to implement a multihop network on USRP2's using the BBN 802.11b code. I am able to receive and forward (transceiver) with the same USRP running the receive and transmit flow graphs serially. However, after a few runs, the program abruptly gets killed. I have also tried to reinitialize all the flowgraphs and objects, but it doesn't work.

Has anybody else encountered the same problem? Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Arvind Prasanna

Research Assistant,
Wireless Networks and Embedded Sytems Laboratory,
University at Buffalo (SUNY).