Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] anyone have success with USRP2 @ 20MHz to the ho

From: Juha Vierinen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] anyone have success with USRP2 @ 20MHz to the host cleanly?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 05:50:17 +0200

If latency and RAM usage is not an issue, increase the ethernet
packet_ring buffer (I'm normally using from 0.5 to 1 GB). I wrote a
patch some while ago and I think it is now in gnuradio, but I'm not
sure if it is in the python interface. This will probably help you
closer to the long term average of your laptop hard drive bandwidth.

juha