[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-pager compile problem

From: Demijan Klinc
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-pager compile problem
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 00:24:59 -0500

Bob,

which packages did you have to install to make it work?

I've had something really weird happen. I made a fresh install of Ubuntu
9.04 on two different machines, followed by gnuradio install
based on instructions on: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/UbuntuInstall .

Even though the installation was performed identically on both machines,
gnuradio was built error free on the first one (Intel Dual Core), while on the
second one (Intel Xeon) I got the famous gr-pager compile error.

In the worst case, what exactly does gr-pager do? Would it be bad
to just skip building it?

Thanks a lot,
D.

I have seen several report gr-pager compilation problems.

I ran into this on a computer.  The solution was straightforward.  I did not have <<ALL>> of the packages from

installed because given the apt-get command indicated on that page resulted in some installed packages.  Once done,  I did a

make distclean
./bootstrap
./configure
make