Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] boost-1.37.0 dependency in 3.2.2 debian packages

From: Alexander Chemeris
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] boost-1.37.0 dependency in 3.2.2 debian packages
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:49:37 +0300

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 16:41, Johnathan Corgan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 05:38, Johnathan Corgan
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> However, it would be possible (as you mentioned) for Bdale to
>> cherry-pick the commits needed to implement the clock rate
>> configuration, and release the patched 3.2.2 into squeeze with this
>> very minor change.  I'm not sure if he's reading the list at the
>> moment, but I'll contact him about it.

Thank you! Feel free to contact me directly if you need any help
with identifying/applying those patches. I really want to get this
solved asap. This will allow us to package OpenBTS and thus make
it dumb stupid and fast to install. Instead of hours and effort required
now.

> FYI, the Debian/Ubuntu packaging is highly granular, and since OpenBTS
> only uses the libusrp library and its dependencies, it is possible to
> install only that package, without all the rest of the GNU Radio.

Yes, I saw this and that's neat. I prefer to install full GR, but many
will want just libusrp.

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.