RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Syncronous data aquisition using multiple USRP2 b

From: Ulrika Uppman
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Syncronous data aquisition using multiple USRP2 boards
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:10:15 +0100

We used a couple of "home-modified" sma cables but extended them with bnc
(totally around 0,5 m long) but we didn't divide the clock
(clocks_enable_test_clk(true,1)). Maybe we should look over the cables to see
if that might be the cause of the jitter? We do however not get any phase
offset larger than a quarter of a 100 MHz clock cycle.
I will try to make another measurement later if I have time.

Regards,
/Ulrika