Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DQPSK Modulation/Demodulation issue

From: Harald Welte
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DQPSK Modulation/Demodulation issue
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 14:35:10 +0200

Hi Marcin,

On Sun, May 02, 2010 at 10:24:57PM -0700, marcin_w wrote:

> anyone?
> Surely someone has created a dqpsk trasmitter/receiver that works with a
> simple vector source as input & vector sink as output.

I've tried that independent of you last week, but also was unable to make it

Right now I unfortunately simply don't have the time to research/investigate
this further :/

However, if you do get a working example script or grc graph at some point,
please make the effort of publishing/posting it so it can be referenced by

- Harald Welte <address@hidden>           http://laforge.gnumonks.org/
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)