Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] complex vector output of a block

From: Sammour
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] complex vector output of a block
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 01:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I think I used io_signature correctly. And, as I am using
gr_sync_block, I dont need to worry about forecast, set_output_multiple or
gr_sync_decimator. (I hope this understanding is correct?!)

I have read the " how to write a block" and followed what's in there, but if
you guide me to better documentation, I will be very grateful.