Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about file source block

From: mehmet kabasakal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about file source block
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:16:14 +0300

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the answer. But my problem is not exactly about the subject
you answer. To make it clear i will simply specify my problem.

I set an array on matlab which includes non-integer values (like
0.001, -0.253, ...) and form a binary file by using fopen, fwrite
commands then obtain a binary file (mehmet.bin). Then by using GRC
File Source Block i import this file and connect it to the Scope Sink.
For File Source Block ourput data type:Float, Repeat:Yes and Vector
Length:1 are chosen. At the and when i execute the system i see
nothing on the Scope. I want to see the array that i set on matlab.
This is my problem about File Source Block.

Thanks.