Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-air-modes: problem with uhd and USRP1

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-air-modes: problem with uhd and USRP1
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 20:19:43 -0800 (PST)

Nick Foster-4 wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 20:16 -0800, madengr wrote:
>> Nick,
>> Got it working on my USRP2 by changing to line 57 to:
>> self.u = uhd.single_usrp_source("addr=",
>> uhd.io_type_t.COMPLEX_FLOAT32)
>> and line 119 to:
>> result = self.u.set_center_freq(freq,0)
> That's correct. The Github repo has the latest changes to make this work
> as well.

May want to add an parser option string to specify the usrp source address;
I have been editing the source code to add it.  I believe the UHD
documentation says if no address is specified then it uses udp to find the
USRP2, however if a firewall is running (as is my case), then it will never
find it and err out.