Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Need Advice for SDR choice

From: Andrew Rich
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Need Advice for SDR choice
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 11:00:21 +1100

I have built a little tracking device on 434.950 MHz and it uses machester endcoding

It TX's at 19k2

Is that something a SDR could decode ?

The other things I would like to try is ax25 packet on ISS 145.825 MHz

Satellites - mainly just interested in the specturm and see I can rx them..

How about AIS on 161 MHz ?

- Andrew-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Rondeau" <address@hidden>