[Discuss-gnuradio] Finally compiled USRP2 code works fine with UDP image

From: anirudh2059.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finally compiled USRP2 code works fine with UDP image ...but not with compiled Raw Ethernet Image
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 05:11:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I have successfully generated a usrp2 FPGA image in  ISE 12.3 (ubuntu 10.10
32 bit version). When I burn my FPGA image, UDP image (obtained from the
repository) and I port it  everything works fine.
:-D

But when I use  the FPGA image with the raw ethernet image there is a
problem (F led light glows but D led light doesnt glow). %-|

Please do suggest me a solution to my problem.