[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Probe MPSK SNR under GRC

From: Tachwali, Yahia
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Probe MPSK SNR under GRC
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 22:17:25 +0000

Hello Guys,

Was anyone able to get Probe MPSK SNR block to work under GRC environment. I
could not get it to work. I used it with the function probe and used the
"noise_variance" method and the appropriate block ID values but the problem is
that upon running, it is not updating the value inside the probe function
block. I changed the rate from 0.1 , 1 , 100 Hz but no luck.

Please let me know what could be missing here. Thank you alot

Kind regards,
Yahia Tachwali