Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC + USRP2 + WBFM: synchronization problem?

From: Marcin Szelest
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC + USRP2 + WBFM: synchronization problem?
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 06:01:55 +0200

Wav file is recorded from FT857 receiver connected directly to
microphone input of PC. Thats why its 22050Hz.

When I connect USRP2 source to the GRC receiver (bottom part of
picture) I can receive FM broadcasting.
If I connect this GRC receiver to GRC transmitter, it works perfectly too.

Problem is that USRP2 sink connected to transmitter generates poor
signal. I don't think that problem is connected with sample rate. I've
got feeling that there is problem with synchronization between GRC and
USRP2 or USRP2 is shutting frequently.

Regards,
Marcin