[Discuss-gnuradio] GR Conference 2011 Announcement

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR Conference 2011 Announcement
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 22:40:07 -0400

The GNU Radio conference is open for registration! You can find all of the conference details as they come up here:
http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/gnu-radio-conference-2011/

Specifically, registration can be found:
http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/grc2011-registration/

Ettus Research, LLC will cover registration fees for any student who comes and will give a presentation on their work with GNU Radio. Please email Matt and myself offline about this if you are interested.

The current, preliminary schedule is posted as well as travel information. We are working on getting a group rate at one or two of the near-by hotels. I will post information about that when I have it.

Unfortunately, we are rather constrained in the size of this conference, partly to keep it manageable during our first go. If registration slots sell out quickly and there is sufficient demand, we will work to expand it as much as possible.

I'm really looking forward to the conference as well as meeting many of you for the first time (in person, that is).

Cheers!
Tom