Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New build-gnuradio

From: Nemanja Trecakov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New build-gnuradio
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:09:18 +0100

Hi Marcus,

>      #
>      # First, get listing of ettus.com/downloads/uhd_releases/master_images
>      # We use spider mode, and use -r to descend
>      #
>      wget -np -r --spider
> http://www.ettus.com/downloads/uhd_releases/master_images >tmp$$ 2>&1
>
>      #
>      # Now search the resulting log file for .tar.gz files that match
> the appropriate
>      #   pattern.
>      #
>      grep 'UHD-images.*tar.gz' tmp$$ |sed -e 'address@hidden @http://@'
> |sort -r |head -1 >tmp2$$

- What do you mean by "the appropriate pattern" in the above comment, present
in your script? Sorry, I am a newbie.

BTW, in one of the recent mails you addressed you site with:
www.sbrac.org/build-gnuradio which gives 404 error.

The right address is: www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio

Thanks in advance.

Nemanja