Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Implementation

From: waqasme
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Implementation
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 16:19:18 -0700 (PDT)

hello Johnny,
I tried that locate command and i have found the location of the files .here
is the output:
address@hidden:~$ cd/usr/local/bin
bash: cd/usr/local/bin: No such file or directory
address@hidden:~$ ls
Desktop    Downloads         Music     Public   Templates
Documents  examples.desktop  Pictures  rx file  Videos
address@hidden:~$ locate benchmark_ofdm_tx.py
/usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/benchmark_ofdm_tx.py
/usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/benchmark_ofdm_tx.pyc
address@hidden:~$ locate benchmark_ofdm_rx.py
/usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/benchmark_ofdm_rx.py
/usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/benchmark_ofdm_rx.pyc
address@hidden:~$ benchmark_ofdm_tx.py -h
benchmark_ofdm_tx.py: command not found
address@hidden:~$ benchmark_ofdm_tx.py-h
benchmark_ofdm_tx.py-h: command not found
address@hidden:~$ cd benchmark_ofdm_tx.py-h
bash: cd: benchmark_ofdm_tx.py-h: No such file or directory

I have used locate comand to find the benchmark files. its in  /usr/share...
/usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/benchmark_ofdm_tx.py
/usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/benchmark_ofdm_tx.pyc
Now as in my previous discussion with sumit, he mentioned after that type
these comands to show the paramaters
benchmark_ofdm_tx.py-h  but it says comand not found.
Am i missing something here in the command line? Please advise for further
process..
Thanks..
Waq.