[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Problems regarding using UHD Digital-bert codes

From: anay tuljapurkar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Problems regarding using UHD Digital-bert codes
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:07:34 -0400

Hey,
      I am currently working with USRP N200 and as far as the digital-bert codes are concerned we have tried almost everything in our power to find the Bit error Rate and our efforts have not been fruitful yet. Everytime we run the code with a few minor changes ,a larger error shows up ?It gives us boost::math::special_functions::round.hpp error message that says "ERROR in function boost::math::iround<d>(d) : Value 3.3559013980333227e+163 cannot be represented in the target integer type".
Our inputs are frequency -> 2500M
amplitude -> 1
and sometimes it shows up the same error without an int but rather shows an "inf".PLease help. Your response is eagerly awaited.

Thanks,
Anay.