[Discuss-gnuradio] gr.bin_statistics_f issue

From: hasanimam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr.bin_statistics_f issue
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 16:14:51 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I am here with another issue.

I want that the time difference between each sensing using usrp2 should
become as same as using a spectrum analyzer i.e. some microseconds.
Well, when I used the following code, I found that the time difference is
very large (some miliseconds).

stats = gr.bin_statistics_f()
self.connect(self.u, s2v, c2mag, stats)

However, if I omit s2v and c2mag in the above code, the time difference
become very short but I get the raw data and dont know how to convert it in
dB format.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.