[Discuss-gnuradio] How to write vector to a file

From: hasanimam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to write vector to a file
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:07:39 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

I am here to ask a question. As I am very new with gnuradio, I would really
be happy if someone get me a solution.

I want to write vectors, which comes from stream, to a file.
Here is what I wanna do.

self.connect(self.u, s2v, "class")

s2v transforms the stream to vector. I want the vector to be written in a
file.
I know about the gr.file_sink() but it writes the stream to file, not the
vector.