[Discuss-gnuradio] Tune UHD - as fast as possible

From: Marius Ciepluch
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tune UHD - as fast as possible
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 13:02:45 +0100

Hi!

I have put a Flow-Graph together, which is quite simple:
Sine Signal -> USRP2 UHD

Now I want to change the center-frequency as fast as possible.

My initial idea was a while True loop and to issue the
self.uhd_usrp_sink_0.set_center_freq(self.freq, 0) command from Python.
This does not work. It remains at the initial frequency.

Do you use the Function Probe block in GRC? Or is there any other way to
make it tune without ending the Flow-Graph?

Best,
Marius