Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP!

From: huzaifazafar108
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP!
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 16:02:56 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah we did try this sending the output of the mod to the input of the demod
thing and it works fine. The problem is only introduced when we are
introducing an USRP sink for transmitter and USRP source for the receiver.
We are trying the packed to unpacked thing and will get back to you very
soon.

Well may be it is a problem in the parameters of the USRP block. I would be
glad if you can guide us the appropriate block (UHD, USRP or whatever) and
their appropriate settings for the purpose.

Best,
Huzaifa