Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modifying C++ Files

From: Samuel Ibarra
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modifying C++ Files
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:29:57 -0700

Hello Ben,

Thank you for your help. I was able to get the result I wanted with the line of code you suggested. I was changing d_constellation[0] = gr_complex(-1,0) to d_constellation[0]= gr_complex(0,0). In order to demodulate my signal, I should be able to make the same change in the demodulator part of the code, correct? Thank you very much for your help and time.

Thanks
Sam