[Discuss-gnuradio] stream data from two DBSRX's on USRP1 with uhd_rx_cfi

From: Randall Wayth
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] stream data from two DBSRX's on USRP1 with uhd_rx_cfile?
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:56:22 +0800

Hi,

I have a USRP1 with two DBSRX2 daughterboards installed. I want to stream the signals from both boards to file. I haven't been able to specify both boards using uhd_rx_cfile. I've tried a few combinations to specify both boards using something like --spec="A:0,B:0" to no avail. It should be possible to do this, right? Any suggestions?

Regards,
Randall.