[Discuss-gnuradio] preload a signal onto USRP

From: Anisha Gorur
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] preload a signal onto USRP
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:38:05 -0400

Hello All,
I have a bit of a strange question. Is it possible to somehow preload a signal (it would be periodic) onto a USRP so that I would only have to send a signal saying "begin transmit", and it would do so, without sending anything besides the "begin transmit" message over the Ethernet cable? I've been searching around and I haven't found anyone who wanted to do something like this.

Thanks,
Anisha