Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion & hamlib bodging

From: Darren Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion & hamlib bodging
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 21:36:12 +0000

Hi again,

I've got my gnuradio 'pan-adapter' for my KX3 transceiver pretty much
working now: http://www.g0hww.net/2012/10/gnuradio-hamlib-and-kx3.html

 but there seems to be a memory leak occurring when I call

    self.wxgui_waterfallsink2_0.set_baseband_freq(self.rig_freq)

to update the waterfall's baseband centre frequency with the result of
polling the transceiver (using pexpect with hamlib's rigctl).

To be clear, the leak only occurs when set_baseband_freq() is called. if
that line is commented out, there is no leak.

Is this a known issue?

Cheers,

Darren