[Discuss-gnuradio] Paper: DCSK chaotic modulations with GNU Radio.

From: Julien.Olivain
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Paper: DCSK chaotic modulations with GNU Radio.
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 19:31:30 +0000

  Hi,

  I would like to announce a paper I published few months ago with
some friends on a DCSK chaotic modulation implementation with GNU
Radio.  The full reference is:

Georges Kaddoum, Julien Olivain, Guillaume Beaufort Samson, Pascal
Giard, Francois Gagnon: "Implementation of a Differential Chaos Shift
Keying Communication system in GNU Radio," International Symposium on
Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS), August, 2012.

  I took the opportunity to add a copy on the AcademicPapers page of
the wiki:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/AcademicPapers

  The code of the modulator and demodulator used in the paper is
available at:

https://github.com/jolivain/gr-chaos

  Feedback and comments are welcome.  If somebody thinks this has a
place in the main repo, let me know what remain to be done.

  Regards,

-- Julien Olivain.