Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_find_devices issue

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_find_devices issue
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:38:20 -0500

I am getting the following output..

address@hidden:/usr/local/bin$ uhd_usrp_probe --args "addr=192.168.10.2"
linux; GNU C++ version 4.4.3; Boost_104000; UHD_003.005.000-8-g49193c85

Error: LookupError: KeyError: No devices found for ----->
Device Address:
    addr: 192.168.10.2

how i connected the setup is I powered my usrp n200 with the power cord. I connected an ethernet cable from usrp ethernet port  to a gigabit ethernet switch and from the switch i am connecting an ethernet cable to my laptop's ethernet port.I also tried to connect the ethernet cable directly from usrp to my laptop. .It didn't change. Is it ok if ifconfig eth0 says Rx packets as 0?