Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_find_devices issue

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_find_devices issue
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:24:55 -0500

Ya i am able to ping both 192.168.10.2 and 192.168.10.1 now.

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:
Marcus and Sam,
                          I brought a working ethernet cable and connected it from my laptop to the switch.I changed my network manager settings to use only static ip by modifying /etc/network/interfaces file. I still can't get uhd_find_devices script nor uhd_usrp_probe script. It still says uhd device not found. My usrp shows D and F Led's glowing. so i think that means firmware is loaded. what could be the problem? should i go ahead and reinstall it?
With the device in that state, can you ping it?

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator

--