[Discuss-gnuradio] Using an RTL Tuner with Windows

From: Andy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using an RTL Tuner with Windows
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:12:30 -0000

Hi,

I have installed the ettus binary of gnuradio in windows 7 which seems to
work fine however I cannot work out how to get an RTL-SDR block to use it
with a RTL2832U TV Tuner?

I decided maybe I should go with Cygwin, as I already had it installed, so I
could try and compile the code for the RTL, I followed the instructions on
the gnuradio site but I just cannot get wxPython to compile, I get a cannot
find file or folder direct.h error after running make

I've spent about a week trying to get things going, please help...

Thanks,
Andy