Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Source block for the funcube pro plus

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Source block for the funcube pro plus
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 11:54:43 +0200

Hi Ian,

it's no problem for me to change the code to set the frequency in Hz instead of Khz because internally I set the frequency in Hz. But what do you think about introducing an additional unit parameter ( 1, 1000, 1000000 ). So it would be up to the users choice and if you choose 1 you had the same behavior as the FCD.

Volker