[Discuss-gnuradio] about building gnuradio on mac os x lion behind a fir

From: swrangsar basumatary
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] about building gnuradio on mac os x lion behind a firewall
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 19:09:57 +0530

Hi,

Is it possible to compile gnuradio in Mac OS X Lion. I am behind a college firewall and I can use only port 80 and sometimes 443. Svn, rsync etc. doesn't work and so i can use neither fink nor macports. Some of the dependencies can be installed with Homebrew (package manager) using "git over https" but not all.

I managed to build UHD.

But while doing 'make test' on gnuradio 3.6.4.1, it failed almost all the tests.

Thanks,
swrangsar