Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install: qa_volk_test_all fails on armv7

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install: qa_volk_test_all fails on armv7
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 12:23:02 -0500

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Monahan-Mitchell, Tim
<address@hidden> wrote:

>>> I'm working on a real fix for the qa code (not just symlinking until
>> > it works) Hopefully, I can confirm hard float status tomorrow.
>
>>> Philip
>
>>Seems like Philip was able to replicate these VOLK bugs using the hard float
>>build.
>> I just tried it myself using his hard float OE, but I'm still getting
>> everything to pass ok on my system.
>> Tom
>
> OK, good to hear. Does that mean bugs 582 and 583 should be re-opened?

I've reopened the tickets as "Works for some". Philip, Nathan, and I
agreed to work together this week to try to resolve it seeing as how
Philip can replicate the problems.

Weather has delayed my weekend travel plans, so I won't get home until
late tomorrow night. Hopefully, we can get to this Tuesday or
Wednesday.

Tom