Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finding a particular version

From: Nikos Balkanas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finding a particular version
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 08:40:25 +0200

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 1:26 AM, West, Nathan <address@hidden> wrote:
I believe that old of a revision was before we started using git, so that commit (was in SVN) actually does not exist. It's probably easier to port whatever application to the modern API and then you don't have to personally maintain 2 old pieces of code.

Unfortunately, it is not my code. It is third party, and I cannot do anything about it. :-(