[Discuss-gnuradio] Reminder: Call for Proposals for GRCon14

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reminder: Call for Proposals for GRCon14
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:52:46 -0500

Greetings GNU Radio and USRP Communities,

It has been a couple of weeks since the first announcement of GNU Radio
Conference 2014 (GRCon14 [0]) [1], so I'm sending this email as a reminder for
everyone interested in presenting at GRCon14 to submit your abstract [2].  We
already have one submission; please keep them coming!  The submission period
will close on 04 April 2014, and we will announce the selected presentations on
14 April 2014.  Tom Rondeau and I will be leading the selection process.

Best Regards,

Michael Dickens
GNU Radio Conference 2014 Co-Organizer (one of a few)

[0] GRCon14 : Main Website
http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/gnu-radio-conference-2014/

[1] GRCon14 : First Announcement (12 Feb 2014)
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2014-02/msg00230.html
http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2014-February/008588.html

[2] GRCon14 : Call For Presentations
http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/grc2014-call-for-presentations/