Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about receiving signals of Inmarsat I-4

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about receiving signals of Inmarsat I-4 Satellites
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 16:39:06 +0100

This is what I found for inmarsat :

http://i.imgur.com/KygwHdD.jpg

Some 200 kHz channels and some 50 kHz channels.

There is also some 30 kHz channels with a small 'X' periodically in
the spectrograme. Those are GMR-1 and probably leak through from
Thuraya (either reflections off buildings, or my antenna polarization
sucks). Or maybe inmarsat has some GMR-1 carriers, but I doubt it.

Cheers,

    Sylvain