Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Best way to output decoded data to user

From: Tim
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Best way to output decoded data to user
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 09:21:04 -0400

check out gr-pyqt - this might be roughly what you are looking for
I've added some very simple python blocks which can send and receiver pdus with strings stored in pmt u8vectors and can be easily dropped into a Qt Gui for user interaction

https://github.com/osh/gr-pyqt/commit/7b12b79bc029d483ce71878960b24871ddbfd954

-Tim