[Discuss-gnuradio] I have a trouble with new types in python!

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] I have a trouble with new types in python!
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 17:31:04 +0430

Hello everybody,
I have a new type in my gnuradio blocks which are defined in c++. However, the GRC don't know them.
The first question is how I could make GRC of such blocks?

I think if I could be able to define them in python I could add new types to the GRC of the block.
Although I'm not so familiar with python, I want to define new type as it was previously defined in c++ as :

typedef unsigned char   bit;

how could I define such variable in python!!!? (may it helps me to make my GRC block)

Thank,