Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] assertion error beyond 4096 output items

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] assertion error beyond 4096 output items
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 15:30:41 +0530

@Marcus. Instead of using a  grc gui flowgraph to test our block, we have written a qa test code in python which connects vector source, block that we are testing and vector sink just like the example given in out of tree modules to generate square of the input items.

We are writing an alamouti code block which takes in an input stream of N complex numbers and gives out 2 output steams of N items each. I will attach the C++ code of block( http://pastebin.com/Kdnk1t8x )  and also the python qa test code below(http://pastebin.com/da21Ww4B).