[Discuss-gnuradio] Installing Gen2 to Live SDR environment

From: Bekir Sait Çiftler
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing Gen2 to Live SDR environment
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:46:55 +0000

Hi,

I have installed GNURadio 3.7.3 Live SDR Environment to my usb flash drive using LiLi (LinuxLive USB Creator) and made it secure for different boots. Now I am trying to install Gen2 created by Michael Buettner, from Cgran website.

I am following the steps of http://staff.itee.uq.edu.au/ksb/gr-g2-howto.html

When I come to step 5,

cd gen2_rfid/trunk/rfid; ./bootstrap
./configure --prefix=/usr

I am having a problem, the terminal says:

No package 'gnuradio-core' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GNURADIO_CORE_CFLAGS
and GNURADIO_CORE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

So how should I change the PKG_CONFIG_PATH in Live SDR environment?

Best regards,

Bekir

Bekir Sait Çiftler | http://ciftler.bekirsait.com
PhD Candidate & Graduate Assistant
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Florida International University