Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD not working after clean pybombs install

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD not working after clean pybombs install
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 07:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

You may need the rtprio also.  See notes at below link I have been keeping:

http://rfpoweramp.wordpress.com/2014/06/10/setting-up-the-usrp-b200/

Note there is something screwed up with Worpress and quotes pasted from the
Linux shell, so be careful if pasting in that text.

Lou
KD4HSO

John Meloche wrote