[Discuss-gnuradio] phase synchronizing USRPs in GNU Radio

From: sarankumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] phase synchronizing USRPs in GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 13:27:05 +0800

Hi all,

I am trying to phase synchronize multiple usrp's using 10 MHz reference and 1 pps. I was able to get them synchronised but with constant phase offset between. But every time I retune or rerun the flowgraph the phase offset changes. how can I estimate and compensate the phase offset between USRPs without rerunning or retuning USRP? The purpose is to do DOA estimation. I use WBX daughterboard and USRP N210.

Regards,
Saran